Over 40 years servicing South Florida
CALL 877-720-9594 FOR MORE INFO
Fully Licensed & Insured
Heavy Diesel Truck Shop Technician/Foreman
Panzarella Waste & Recycling Services is a local, family-owned Waste Management company and a leader in servicing the Tri-County area of South Florida for over 40 years! We are a growing company continuously searching for top professionals with a passion for providing a great customer experience. We offer a multitude of services to our customer base and provide them with top-quality solutions. With our continuous growth, we seek individuals who desire to help others and provide excellent service in a rewarding environment. We are looking for a candidate capable of supervising and providing direct leadership for technicians. Manages workflow and assigns tasks.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of employees in the maintenance shop.
- Coordinates and supervises all maintenance work and repairs, and monitors progress and quality.
- Reviews driver repairs and other maintenance requests and prepares work order documents.
- Performs mechanical duties as needed.
- Monitors inventory of replacement parts and restocks as needed.
- Oversees personnel including coaching, training, evaluating employee performance, and conducting disciplinary action as needed. Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Interprets and ensures consistent application of organizational policies and safety regulations.
- Creates and submits reports as necessary.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of non-supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of 5 full-time employees including: mechanics/technicians/welders.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements.
- Minimum Class B CDL to road test vehicles.
- Any ASE or other formal training certificates in Heavy Truck Repair, Hydraulics, Air Conditioning, Diesel Mechanics including but not limited to electronic, diagnostic, after treatment, etc.
- Experience with Cummins, Cat, Allison.
- J Pro & Cummins Diagnostics.
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required.
- Maintenance and repairs skills, and supervisory experience may be required.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. functions of the job. The normal setting for this job is a workshop.
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, as well as a 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Apply Now !
Call Us Today
We will be happy to provide you with a FREE quote!
- North Miami
- Bal Harbour
- Sunny Isles
- Opa Locka
- North Bay Village
- Golden Shores
- Golden Beach
- Miami Gardens
- Carol City
- Miami Lakes
- North Miami Beach
- Miami Shores
- Biscayne Park
- Biscayne Gardens
- Miami Springs
- Dania Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park
- Lauderdale Lakes
- North Lauderdale
- Lighthouse Point
- Sea Ranch Lakes
- Pompano Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Springs
- Cooper City
- Pembroke Pines
- Wilton Manors